Cell phones are becoming a serious health hazard. A growing number of long-term cell phone users are developing various forms of cancer, particularity in parts of the body the phones where regularly close to.
It is crucial to limit your use of them and to take safety precautions when using or around a cell phone.
Its is best practice to take note of these safety measures when around any wireless device as they all emit harmful electromagnetic radiation.
What is most disturbing is that young children are more susceptible to cell phone radiation and children are being targeted with colorful and playful phones & accessories to keep them interested.
NOTE: Radio Frequency is also known as microwave frequency. These frequencies are electromagnetic radiation also known as waves, EMF and are invisible to see.
Stop your Children from Using Cell Phones,
Unless in an Emergency!”
- Limit calls to 2 minutes or less. Health effects & cancers are becoming common in those who spend a lot of time on the cell phone.
- Text instead of calling whenever possible.
- Keep your cell phone as far away as possible from your head. Never hold it directly up to your ear or head.
(When your cell phone is dialing, it uses more power – resulting in more EMF emitting, leading to more health risks)
Safety Tips for Cell Phone Users
- Use in loudspeaker mode. It decreases the transmission of electro-magnetic radiation to the brain significantly.
- Avoid using the wired headsets. If you do use headsets use an air tube headset with ferrite beads.
- Do not use your cell phone when travelling at high speeds. Your phone uses more power trying to find a transmitter antennae – resulting in more EMF emitting.
- Do not use your cell phone when the signal is low (when bars show low), as the phone has to work harder to find a signal, resulting in more EMF radiation emitting.
- Avoid cell phone usage in enclosed areas, especially areas enclosed with metal such as – Vehicles, Elevators, Airplanes, Trains & Buses as the radiation reflects & bounces off the walls.
- Don’t use cell phones if pregnant. The developing organs of the fetus or child are the most at risk to any possible effects of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) exposure.
- Keep cell phones well away from Babies & Children. EMR travels through children’s brains much more easily/quickly due to thinner skulls and an undeveloped blood blood-brain barrier. Resulting in an increased risk to get cancer.
- Avoid carrying cell phones in your Pocket, Belt or Purse, Inside your bra – as cell phones continuously emit electromagnetic radiation into you. See…
Is Your Bra Putting You At Risk Of Getting Cancer?
- Do not keep your cell phone close to your head when sleeping. Switch it off at night and keep it as far away as possible from your sleeping space.
- When buying a cell phone – look for one with a low SAR or Specific Absorption Rate. The Specific Absorption rate is the quantity of radiation absorbed into the body. The lower the SAR number the better.
NOTE – NEVER charge your phone while you are using it, or when you have it on you or near you – Example: In your pocket, bag, bed or any other material that can catch fire easily.
Cell phones can over heat particularly when charging or if they are faulty, as was seen in 2016 with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cell phone.
Article written by Wen Dee:
SUBSCRIBE to Zip Zap Insights – Latest Articles