If you have ever wondered whether cell phones cause brain cancer – The sad answer is yes they do, particularly for those that are heavy users.
Heavy cell phone users who have been diagnosed with certain types of cancer and tumors may be able to file a cell phone radiation lawsuit against mobile device manufacturers.
What is most disturbing is that young children are more susceptible to cell phone radiation and children are being targeted with colorful and playful phones & accessories to keep them interested.
With billions of men, woman & children using cell phones all over the world – The cell phone health damage will be a bigger casualty than smoking and asbestos cases were.
Cell phones emit Radio Frequency (RF), (also known as microwave frequency) & Electromagnetic field.
To create life threatening health issues!”
In an Italian Supreme court hearing it was highlighted that – Scientific studies that were paid for by the communications Industry reported to the public – cell phones are safe. However as time has gone by a horrifying number of cell phone users are developing various cancers and illnesses.
It has become apparent that the cell phone safety data the communications industry paid for – knew about the health risks and omitted a lot of it.
Many independent studies have also been done over the years for cell phone health risks, showing severe health effects, and have been ignored by the communications industry. Times are slowly changing…
- Various parts of the brain
- Causing men to go sterile – due to phones kept in trouser pocket
- Memory loss and various neurological effects
- Bone density
- Breast cancer – In woman that carry the phone inside their bra
- Or any other part of the body you may carry wireless technologies eg, RT, walkie talkie
The Truthseeker: ‘Casualty catastrophe’
Cell phones & Child Brains
Many Insurers have stopped covering for cell phone use and naming it the next ‘casualty catastrophe’ after tobacco and asbestos. Phone manufacturers are being sued with class action and personal lawsuits.
Seek truth reveal facts with Ellie Marks, whose husband Alan is suing the industry for his brain tumor, ‘cell phone survivor’. Bret Bocook, leading radiation biologist Prof. Dariusz Leszczynski, Microwave News editor Dr. Louis Slesin, Storyleak editor Anthony Gucciardi, and former senior White House adviser Dr. Devra Davis advise us of some of the risks…
Electromagnetic fields and public health:
(World Health Organization – July 2011)
- Mobile phone use is ubiquitous with an estimated 4.6 billion subscriptions globally.
- The electromagnetic fields by mobile phones are classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer as possibly carcinogenic to humans.
- Studies are ongoing to more fully assess potential long-term effects of mobile phone use.
- WHO will conduct a formal risk assessment of all studied health outcomes from radio frequency fields exposure by 2012.
Given the large number of mobile phone users, it is important to investigate, understand and monitor any potential public health impact. More
WHO – 2013 Q&A: Health Risks Associated with Mobile Phones
Mobile Phones can Cause Brain Tumours, Court rules
- “I was on the phone, usually the mobile, for at least five or six hours every day at work.”
- “I wanted it recognized that there was a link between my illness and the use of mobile and cordless phones.”
- “Parents need to know their children are at risk of this illness.”
British scientists have claimed there is insufficient evidence to prove any link to mobiles. But the respected oncologist and professor of environmental mutagenesis Angelo Gino Levis gave evidence for Mr Marcolini — along with neurosurgeon Dr Giuseppe Grasso.
They said electromagnetic radiation emitted by mobile and cordless phones can damage cells, making tumours more likely.
Prof Levis told The Sun: “The court decision is extremely important. It finally officially recognizes the link. More…
60 Minutes – Report on Cell Phone Radiation Dangers
Dr Charlie Teo I see 10 to 20 new patients each week and at least one third of those patients’ tumors are in the area of the brain around the ear.
As a neurosurgeon I cannot ignore this fact and while I may personally believe there is a link between brain tumors and EMR exposure, I need evidence to support it and evidence takes careful planning and funds. Charlie and other colleagues continue to research this topic and are already seeing scary outcomes…
Cell Phone Radiation Lawsuit – Bernstein Liebhard LLP Law
Bernstein Liebhard LLP continues to investigate potential cell phone radiation lawsuits in light of increasing concerns over the dangers associated with cell phone radiation.
In May 2011, the World Health Organization (“WHO”) reclassified cell phones as “possibly carcinogenic”, placing them in the same category as chloroform and lead… WHO-Electromagnetic fields and public health: mobile phones
An October 16, 2011 Environmental Health Trust study found that 97 percent of cell phone users may be exposed to unsafe levels of cell phone radiation.
The study determined that industry testing for the amount of radiation emitted from cell phones was performed under unrealistic conditions, on a mannequin of above average weight and height… EXPOSURE LIMITS: THE UNDERESTIMATION OF ABSORBED CELLPHONE RADIATION, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN
Who should lodge a claim?
Heavy cell phone users who have been diagnosed with certain types of cancer and tumors may be able to file a cell phone radiation lawsuit against mobile device manufacturers. The following prerequisites must be met in order to initiate a claim:
Prolonged exposure to cell phone radiation
- Talking on a cell phone twice a day for at least ten years; or
- Seven years of extensive use
- Tumors on the same side of the head that the cell phone is regularly used.
Users suffering from cell phone radiation side effects may develop:
- Acoustic neuoroma
- Tumors of the salivary glands
Article written by Wen Dee: