The health benefits of aloe vera are endless. Known as the ‘Miracle Healer’, the inner gel/juice of the Aloe vera plant (Barbadensis species) can be ingested for general health and ailments.
It can also be applied directly onto the skin to heal many skin problems, alleviate aches and pains, reduce swollen/inflamed areas & induce healing in sores, burns, insect bites etc.
Most people that use aloe vera regularly report various benefits and a sense of well being.
Aloe vera contains minerals & vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 , C, E, Folic Acid and Niacin – Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium & many more – As well as 20 of the 22 Amino Acids the human body requires.
This includes 7 of the 8 essential ones – the basic building blocks for proteins in the body and muscle tissue.
(To read full paper Click Here)
Aloe vera is Good for…
- Detoxifies the body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- It normalises the body’s metabolism.
- Settles nerves – helps one to relax better – even when under stress.
- Creates healthy brain function – helps relieve brain fog.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation & pain.
- Arthritis – Soothes & Eases inflammation.
- Pain relief for deep pain in the joints & muscles.
- Heals sore inflamed gums & gum disease.
- Acts as an antiseptic which kills bacteria, viruses and fungus.
- Neutralises free radicals Antioxidant (As contains vitamins A,C,E).
- Repairs damaged cells/tissue & regenerates new cells/tissues.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hair loss – Induces hair growth, strengthens hair.
- Lowers high cholesterol – See Journal pg 6 Here.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Increases energy levels – Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Can alleviate ulcers.
- Cleanses the digestive tract. Good for IBS Irratable bowel syndrome and other digestive disorders.
- Helps prevent colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Illuminates constipation.
- Heals wounds read more.
Aloe vera is also Good for Skin Ailments
- A natural moisturizer (works from the inside out so combining your usual moisturizer with aloe will further enhance the benefits of the skin)
- Hydrates the skin
- Accelerates skin repair
- Repairs stretchmarks
- Sun/age spots, and other blemishes
- Stops itching
- Heals and takes the pain out of burns
It’s still Not Fully Understood…
FDA have Concerns about Aloe vera Whole Leaf
The FDA (U.S Food & Drug Administration) announced that studies of ingesting the whole leaf internally, of non- decolorized whole leaf (green outer skin & clear gel) extract of aloe vera…They found clear evidence of carcinogenic (cancer forming) activity in male & female rats
They also stated they need more information on this FDA study here
Experts have Concerns over FDA information…
Experts claim the safety of Aloe vera is solid – Despite a recent FDA analysis reporting ‘clear evidence of carcinogenicity.
Due to FDA scientists studying Aloe vera, that is ‘completely different’ than what is used in the many aloe vera products on the market.
Executive director Roy Upton of the American Herbal Pharmacopeia notes the study used large quantities of aloin-yeilding products …. Article here
Certified Manufactures of Aloe vera…
Article written by Wen Dee:
SUBSCRIBE to Zip Zap Insights – Latest Articles