How you conduct yourself in a relationship
Experience true friendship and love
- Keeping them involved in the relationship.
- What turns you-on or puts you off – This knowledge could surprise you
- The way you communicate
- Forcefulness and sex-drive
- How you stay in love and remain interested in one special person.
How you conduct yourself
- The self-worth and determination you show as well as beliefs and baggage you bring.
- The learning curve you face and standards you adopt.
When your time of birth is known: Extra sections about your true feelings and inclinations, as well as what you are prepared to put into the relationship and likely to get back are included in your Relationship Success report.