We all want to look younger. Many today pay 100’s-1000’s of dollars on harsh Botox injections full of chemicals, dermal abrasion and various other fillers to help them look youthful. Including the experience of severe side effects for some people.
Aloe Vera is a natural Botox alternative and is also known as natures miracle healer to many health conditions. The list of benefits is endless. Applying Aloe vera directly from your own Aloe vera plant is an inexpensive method of nourishing your skin.
Aloe vera contains minerals & vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 , C, E, Folic Acid and Niacin – Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium & many more – As well as 20 of the 22 Amino Acids the human body requires.
This includes 7 of the 8 essential ones – the basic building blocks for proteins in the body and muscle tissue.
Applying pure aloe gel to your skin nightly…
- Helps tighten, plump up and smooth it
- When ingested it enhances your natural collagen production
- The aloe vera content works by penetrating deep, into the 7 layers of skin and hydrating, nourishing it from the inside out
- Improves the skins ability to hydrate itself
- Enhances the removal of dead skin cells
- Accelerates the regeneration of new skin tissue
- Increases collagen & elasticity in the skin
- Helps reduce wrinkles
- (Most people notice a difference straight away. Using aloe vera regularly or in your daily routine enhances these effects)
- Can reduce sagging skin under the eyes
Other healing benefits for the skin with aloe
- Soothes and heals burns quickly – including sunburn
- Helps alleviate pain and inflammation in the gums – gum disease
- Plumps up the gums – Good for those with loose dentures
- Accelerates healing in wounds
- Sun/age spots
- Various blemishes
- As pure aloe vera gel penetrates deep into the 7 layers of skin – it works on your skin from the inside out – Apply your usual moisturizer afterwards as well.
- Aloe vera juice naturally tastes bitter – sour. It can be added to a smoothie or orange juice.
Medical Researchers from Seoul National University
in South Korea Performed…
Increases the Type I Procollagen Gene Expression in Human Skin in vivo’
Some aloe products carry a label with an accreditation “Seal of Approval from the International Aloe Science Council”. This means the product has met all requirements above. Some products without this seal are watered down, resulting in a poor quality with less effectiveness.
Checklist before Ingesting Aloe vera
Do Not Ingest:
- With an intravenous needle/syringe
- If you have pregnant or breast feeding
Check with healthcare professional if:
- You are taking any medication
- If you have diabetes – as aloe vera can lower blood sugar levels.
As pure aloe vera is a natural plant – it will only work in a natural way to plump the skin naturally. Using aloe vera regularly will enhance the plumpness further. If you are wanting to plump your skin to an unnatural look eg: Large pouty lips or to make a 70 year old face look decades younger, aloe vera on it’s own is not likely to achieve this.
Side effects – In rare cases, some people can get a mild allergic reaction on when using aloe vera. Resulting in abdominal cramping, diarrhea, red urine, itching and/or a rash. Should this happen to you – discontinue using it.
Those with a Severe allergy to ingesting Aloe vera – Can show signs of low blood sugar and an electrolyte imbalance. Low blood sugar can cause light headedness, dizziness, shaking, and sweating. Replenishing glucose sleveles with orange juice, candy, or table sugar can often bring up blood sugar levels and eliminate symptoms.
If you do have a severe allergy to aloe vera – Discontinue ingesting it and seek medical advice.
If you find you are sensitive or allergic to Aloe vera – Another very popular alternative is the Revitol Phytoceramides Solution
Article written by Wen Dee
SUBSCRIBE to Zip Zap Insights – Latest Articles